Saturday, March 19, 2011

DAI Alum Made Good! Acme Made and Me




---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gritchelle Fallesgon

Hello Professors!

I just wanted to share some awesome news. I am featured in an SF inspired campaign by Acme Made! They made a little video about me and currently have me on the homepage of their website. If you're not familiar with Acme Made, they are an SF designer bag company specializing in laptop & camera bags and iphone/ipad cases. This new campaign will feature all sorts of SF creatives such as photographers, bike builders, foodies and graphic designers (like me!) and my piece starts off the campaign.

The interesting thing is that for the video, they focused on the "I Haight Art" piece which is a project I did in Josh Singer's DAI 525 class! I was kind of surprised that they decided to just focus on that piece, but whatever, I'm grateful to have been chosen in the first place.


And the website: http://www.acmemade.com/

I'm pretty stoked!

I hope everyone is doing well!

Best,
Gritchelle 



No comments:

Post a Comment